суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

abb automation circuit breakers




I was making a Vivanno last weekend. OMBB, if I remember correctly. And a customer was staring me down through the partition.

Customer: You put the mango in first.
Me: *smiles* Yep
C: And it gets milk Donapos;t forget that I want non-fat.
M: *pouring N* Roger

I add the banana and hit 2.

C: *clearly annoyed* Um... Iapos;m not trying to tell you how to do your job, but those get ice and the protein powder, too. You didnapos;t put those in.
M: I know, but when I get to that step in the recipe, I wonapos;t forget them. *smile and wink*
C: *embarrassed* Oh. Sorry. I thought you did it all at once.
M: Nope Thatapos;s why these take a little longer.


LOLOLOLOL.

auction auto detroit manheim metro, abb automation circuit breakers, abb automation control integrated monitoring system, abb automation inc, abb automation inc..



Комментариев нет: